Leh Hotel Tariff 2014
Indian Airlines, Jet Airways, & Kingfisher operates twice a week from srinagar and once in week from jammu., during the Session to Leh from Delhi, between Leh to Jammu.
There are two overland routes i.e. Srinagar to Leh and Manali to Leh. The Srinagar - Leh road remains open from early June to November. The Manali - Leh road remains open from mid June to early October. Himachal Pradesh Tourism, HRTC and Manali Private Bus Union, operates a daily bus service.
Temperature in Summer (June to Sep.) can touch 30°C and minus 20°C in late December and January. Annual rainfall is 6".
Leh Accommodation Tariff
- Extra breakfast: Rs. 350/- each
- Extra lunch or dinner: Rs. 650/- each
- Child Below 5 years Free.
- Child Between (5 to 10 years) Without Bed Rs 1000 per/day
- Check out time: 9 am
- 10% tax extra
- 3.09 GST tax extra
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Upon Confirmation of the booking 50% of the Total Amount needs to be paid immediately as a Non Refundable Advance.
- The remaining 50% needs to be paid at-least 8 days prior to the Arrival date.
- If the Cancellation comes more than a week ahead of the arrival, 50% of the Total Amount is charged as cancellation fee
- If the cancellation comes within a week of the Arrival date, 100% of the total amount is charged as cancellation fee.
- Kindly Note : No refund is applicable for unexpected and unplanned early departures
- No refund can be given for any unutilized services for any reason(s) what-so-ever.